HD-661 Pro / Home Monitor
Superlux HD-661 The Superlux closed-back, circumaural headphone is designed for live sound monitoring applications. Its accurate monitoring applications. Its accurate frequency response and spatial depth of field make it suitable for studio and broadcast applications as well as general music appreciation, producing a natural accurate sound for all types of music.
The closed-back design makes it particularly useful in high noise environments or situations requiring limited audio leakage from the phones. The balanced, high definition and clear sound of HD-661 provides the confidence needed when recording or monitoring.
It features a rotating ear pad for single-ear monitoring when required. The patented self-adjusting headband structure provides long-lasting durability, while its light weight optimized mechanical pressure provides long-term wearing comfort.
And, the HD-661 comes in colours! Check with us for availability.
- Exceptional design of depth of sound field and excellent for live sound monitoring application
- Dynamic, closed-back circumarual headphones
- High noise attenuation
- ø40mm high resolution drivers
- Precision tuned acoustic chamber
- Patented self-adjusting headband for great fit and maximum comfort
- Rotating ear pad construction for convenient single-ear monitoring
- Detachable, single side cable
- Light weight
- Type: Dynamic, closed-back
- Driver: ø40 mm, neodymium
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL (1 mW)
- Frequency Response: 10-20000 Hz
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 68Ω (copper-coated aluminum wire)
- Ear Pads: Leatherette
- Cables: 1-meter (3.3 ft.) & 3-meter (9.8 ft) straight, single-sided plugin cable on headphones (mini stereo connector)
- Connector: Gold plated stereo mini plug
- Headphone Caliper Pressure: Approx. 4.5 N
- Net weight: (without cable) 190 g (6.7 oz)