HD662 Series Professional Monitoring Headphones
The HD662 series offer three distinctive sound profiles, each with its own character: The HD662 features a deep and rich bass, the HD662F has a true bass response, and the HD662B has a powerful bass punch. As for the sound image presented by these headphones, the HD662 gives you the feeling of actually being on stage with the artists while the HD662F makes you feel as if you are sitting on the front row and the HD662B puts you in the middle of the concert hall.
These three headphones also deliver clarity, accurate and well balanced sound. The ergonomically designed vinyl ear pieces combined with light weight and self-adjusting headband of these headphones make them very comfortable. whether you are monitoring, tracking, mixing or just listening to music, you can expect comfort and sonic accuracy from HD662 series headphones.
- Designed for onstage or studio use
- Closed-back, circumarual earphones
- High noise attenuation
- Self-adjusting headband for great fit and maximum comfort
- Single-sided, straight cable
Deep and rich bass response "On Stage" sound feel.
True bass response "Front row" sound image
Powerful bass punch "In hall" feel
- Type: Dynamic, closed-back
- Driver: Φ50mm, neodymium
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPL (1mW)
- Frequency Response: 10-30000Hz
- Max. Input Power: HD662: 200 mW; HD662F & HD662B: 300 mW
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ω (Copper-coated aluminum wire)
- Ear Pads: Leatherette
- 2.5-meter (8.2 ft.) straight, single-sided
- Connectors: Screw-on gold plated stereo mini plug
- Headphone Caliper Pressure: approx. 5N
- Net Weight (without cable): 286g (10.05oz)